Here’s the 7 reasons you should use Relevant Match:
1. You don’t have to rely on expert advice alone. Relevant Match quantitatively measures your proposal against the
RFP work statement.
2. Your investment in Relevant Match is risk free. If your proposal gets delayed or cancelled; your license is extended for the time of your proposal period.
3. Relevant Match generated report give you something concrete to show upper management on daily progress.
4. On a 30-day proposal timeline, a person to do graphics alone can cost $7500. A tech writer can cost eight thousand dollars. Relevant Match is the least costly addition to your proposal team.
5. Relevant Match is not generic; it’s tuned to your specific proposal.
6. It doesn’t matter if your proposal looks like a magazine. If it doesn’t answer the work statement, it is not going to win.
7. If you don’t use Relevant Match, your competition will.